In this rather soporific event, Steve Jobs and Apple’s management introduced Xserve, Apple’s attempt to enter the entreprise market. The move was a rather strange since at the time, Apple was totally consumer focussed. It released iconic products like the iMac, clamshell iBook and iPod and had very little to do with the Fortune 500 companies.
- Steve Jobs's Stanford Commencement address (2005)
- Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Microsoft. It's complicated.
- Steve Jobs at Apple (1997-2011) Video Gallery
- Q&A with Steve Jobs - WWDC (1997)
- Steve Jobs TV interview about Silicon Valley (1982)
- Steve Jobs predicts the future at IDCA in Aspen (1983) AUDIO
- Steve Jobs presents the "1984" ad at the Macintosh pre-launch event (1983)
- This Day in History: Steve Jobs introduces the iTunes Store (April 28, 2003)
- Steve Jobs at Apple (1978-1985) Video Gallery